Monday, January 14, 2008

Fossil Rim

While the Cowboys were loosing we decided with the great WARM Winter weather we are having that we should go out to Fossil Rim. We were joined by my sister Sara and her two boys Mason and Jackson. The car ride was full of questions - or the same question over and over. "Are we there yet!" Now I know how my parents felt on road trips.

The animals sure learn quickly that cars provide food.

The petting zoo was fun too!

And the walking trail - which Ava preferred over the animals.

The Giraffe has always been my favorite animal so feeding it by hand was a really neat experience. It is the only animal at Fossil Rim that you can feed out of your hand. Grace, Mason and Jackson loved it also. Ava decided she was better off if she was as far away as possible. She lept out of my lap over into daddy's so she could observe from far away and it still wasn't as far off as she would have liked.

No comments: