Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Saturday: Senior Pics, 7th B-Day, & Night Out

This Saturday was a day of non-stop activities. First Grace & Ava met my best friend Kristie and her girls at a local park so I could take Senior pictures of her daughter Taryl and Taryl's friend Melanie.
Here are my favorites of Taryl:



And of course a few of my two girlies:


After we were done taking pictures we went through the drive-thru to grab the girls some lunch so they could go home eat and change their clothes to go to Mason's 7th Birthday Party.

Happy 7th Bithday Mason!

Sweet Girls Again! I finally finished these skirts for the girls. They took forever just because I have been so busy and haven't been able to work on them very often.

SWEET baby Blake! Belongs to Christina and her hubby. Christina is a childhood friend of my sister Sara's who I used to babysit. Hard to believe that she has her own little SWEETNESS!

Afterwards, Ashley and I left to spend the night in Downtown Dallas for a night away from the girls. We stayed in a suite at the Adolphus Hotel which was absolutely gorgeous. Enjoyed the King Tut Exhibit and a great romantic dinner at the Dallas Fish Market.

And that my dear friends was just Saturday.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Great pictures...you took these?

Wow...what camera do you have?

The girls are so darn cute....love the skirts....great job!!!!

Nicole & Adam said...

I cannot believe that Taryl is grown!!! Wow!!! All your pictures are great! I want to steal your camera and your talent!

Ashley Donahue said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much for telling me about Plano Pediatric Imaging Center. Our doctor already made us an appointment for tomorrow morning at the hospital, but he did make it sound like that wouldn't be the only imaging we would have done on her. We have an appointment with our pediatrician tomorrow afternoon and I will definitely ask him about PPIC. I would much rather go to a place like that. Did your girls have reflux? They are absolutely adorable btw!!