Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

We hope that each of you have a great and safe New Year's Eve and a wonderful 2009. I'm not really into making New Year Resolutions but I do have some goals for the New Year that I will share.
*To dig into the word and draw God closer into my everyday life. He has always shown his presence to me in my life and I want to make sure that all can see it.
*To try to remain in the moment with my kids and my famly. My girls are growing up lightning fast and I don't want to look back and regret missing any of it.
*To work on our household budget and to stick with it as close as possible.
*To go on a date with my husband once a month and make sure that the conversations we have on these dates don't end up being about our sweet girls. It's so much easier to have a conversation about the girls than what we really want and need to to talk about amongst the two of us.
Here is this year's Christmas card picture! If you didn't get a card from us please don't think that we forgot you. Time ran out and now with only one hand there is no way anymore are getting done.

No comments: