Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sara!

Yesterday was my little sister Sara's birthday. It is so neat to see how time changes a relationship. Growing up it was always her and my big sister against me. And she would take all of my clothes, wear them and then throw them in the bottom of her closet and I wouldn't see them again until I went digging through her messy room. I couldn't stand her growing up. Then we grew up, got married 4 months apart, moved 12 minutes from each other, and had our 1st babies 9 months apart. WOW! We are closer now than we have ever been. It is so much fun spending Saturday's together since our hubby's are at work. Our kids LOVE each other. Well they have a LOVE/HATE relationship because they see each other so much. It is so fun going to the zoo, the park, the backyard, and shopping together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: