Sunday, June 14, 2009

"You know what I hate about the beach? .....the sand."

The title my dear friends is what my sister Sara said yesterday while sitting at the beach on our second day.

As for me the sand can be a pain at certain times but I LOVE IT! If I could live on the beach I would.

Anyway, we arrived at our vacation destination on Saturday around 1 pm. This time we took the ferry from Dauphin Island to get to Ft. Morgan. The kid's were ready to get down to the beach as soon as we arrived. We are having a great time playing in the sand, walking the beach looking for seashells, and just relaxing.

Enjoy some pictures from the 1st 2 days of our vacation.

Grace riding the ferry from Dauphin Island to Fort Morgan. Ava was sound asleep in the car.

Mason & Jackson playing in the sand.

Ava playing in the sand.

Grace enjoying the sand.

Gotta Go! Time to enjoy a beer with my man!

No comments: