Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poison Control - What's their phone number?

Today Ava found a bag of Prevacid tablets that Grace's. Each tablet was in a "Child-proof" (yeah right) foil packet and then all the foil packets were inside of a ziploc type bag that the pharmacist uses. I kept finding these foil packets open and empty around my living, family, and play room. When I asked Ava what she did with them she said "I ate them. They were yummy!" OH GREAT! So I figured that I better call Poison Control but before I could even call them I had to call information to their phone number. On my old phone I had Poison Control stickers that listed their number but they went into the trash with the phone. When I called Poison control the lady said "She will have a tummy ache and some bad diapers but there isn't anything to worry about." That was when I thought that she only ate 3 tablets. I wasn't about to call them back to say that I found more foil packets and she really ate 7 tablets instead of 3. They would have called CPS on me.

1 comment:

Tina said...

The joys of motherhood....LOL

When you said you had to call information for poison control made me think of the time I was at work and a car was on fire and someone said call 911 and I said "What is the number"....one of my blonde moments! LOL

Have a Great weekend!