Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family Pictures 2008





It's been way too long since we had family pictures taken. The last family picture that we had taken was on the beach in May 2006 just a few months before Ava was born. We had these pictures taken and I just got them in the mail. I did not post the picture that will be our Christmas card this year. You will just have to wait to see that one.

I have always wanted to have pictures taken at this place and have already put the girls on the list to have their picture taken in the bluebonnets and the stream in the Spring. I'm hoping that one of these from the Spring will land above my mantle in a nice large print.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Jennifer & Family:

The pictures are beautiul......

The girls are getting so big.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

The Ward Family

Unknown said...

Jennifer- great pictures! You will have to tell me who took them!